Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pansies and Butterflies


This card isn't at all what I expected when I started. I was going to make another card with wired ribbon. I had some purple, and began going through all my purple paper, ribbons, and stuff I had printed, and by the time I had picked everything out, I never used the wired ribbon.

I know the pansy paper and the saying are Anna Griffin, the purple paper is pearlescent, but I can't remember where I got it, and the butterfly was on the internet, but I can't remember who's site it was on. I printed it years ago, and it's been sitting in an album. The gold is mirror card that our art store sells.

I used VersaMark around the tag and embossed it with Superfine Gold, and just layered everything. The butterfly and saying are mounted with dimensional tape.

The only purple ribbon I had was the really wide wired kind, and this very narrow Offray ribbon. I wrapped the ribbon three times around my fingers and tied the ends tightly around the middle to make a triple bow since the ribbon was so narrow.

Anyway, I thought it came out quite pretty for a card that was unplanned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The back design is matching so much with the image and frame...giving a decent look!



Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card
Scratch Card