Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Free Standing Pop Up Card

Today StampARTic had a tutorial for a free standing pop up card. I had seen these before but never made one, so I thought I'd try it.


This is the card opened. I had some K&Co diecuts that I thought would be really pretty standing up in the card. I chose a plain generic medium green CS to make the box, and mat the card with, and a creamy shade to mount on the back of the pop up for messages.

Then I chose a lighter green K&Co DP to make the panels with. There were borders in the DP, so I cut along those. Then I chose more K&Co diecuts and mounted them with dimensional tape.

The pearls at the top are sunflower by Queen & Co and the ones in the border at the bottom are Liquid Pearls.

The top is punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.


This is how the card looks folded and ready to go into an envelope. I don't think they are supposed to be quite as tall as that, but I don't mind it being tall. It was fun and easy to make!

No comments: