Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My narrow ribbon organization


A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned a tutorial here on storing narrower ribbon in empty Tic Tac containers.

Last week when we got off the island, I bought two four packs of Tic Tacs, and filled eight containers with ribbon.

Today, I got off the island again, and bought eight more. Here is a picture of what used to be sixteen spools of ribbon. They are all protected in the containers so they won't get dirty or unwind. They also take up very little space. Of course I need more containers, because I have a lot more ribbon, and a bunch of embellishment that would fit in those containers! The holly one near the center had a little bit too much ribbon, so I couldn't close the little snap top, but it's still protected and takes less space, so I don't mind.

Now we need to figure out a way to get Tic Tac to make some kind of candy and sell it in at least 1" wide containers so we can store wider ribbon!

No comments: