Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blogger Ramblings

Following Blogs, or putting Blogs you love in your sidebar. I'm not sure which is better, but I prefer them in my sidebar. Most of the blogs I visit every time they are updated, I found because they were in someone else's sidebar. Frequently I look down people's sidebars, and see a beautiful card, so I click on it, and if I like most of what I see on that blog, I add it to my sidebar with the updated picture option. When I visit my blog each day, I visit every blog that has an update to see what is new. I usually do that once in the morning, and once in the evening. For the new blogs I have added, as soon as I have free time, I travel around that person's blog, frequently I travel around by seeing something beautiful in the three photos that usually appear at the bottom of each post. If I really love a blog, I usually end up seeing every single page! I also especially love it when a blog has labels so I can see particular techniques, or projects made with a certain product.

One of the best things about the sidebar rather than following is that my visitors can easily see the blogs I like as well, and they may want to go visit them too. I just wish there was a way of showing photos for updates on Typepad blogs. Those blogs only show text.

Very soon I'm going to have to start categorizing my sidebar though, it's getting kind of long!

No comments: