Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Christmas Cards


Here are some more bad photos from my phone that I took last winter. The top two cards were done with my Spellbinders, and the bottom two were done with my Pazzles Inspiration.

The top two were done on paper I mounted to the cards with the Xyron Creative Station. The bottom two were from a project in the Pazzles Craftroom. I did the background with my Pazzles using a Sakura glue pen and embossed the backgrounds with some embossing powder I had, then used the Glue Pen in my Pazzles to do the gold outlines which were then sprinkled with embossing powder and melted. I sort of messed up the poinsettia on the first one, so I used a Dresden Santa on the second instead.

No comments: