Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Four Christmas Cards


Here is another bad photograph from my phone which was taken last winter. The frame on the one at the top was embossed using an Anna Griffin stencil. I made the blue frame from some printers ornaments and added a die cut Santa.

The border on the card at the top right was cut with my Spellbinders, and has another die cut santa. I think the Santa came from Dover publications in one of their die cut books, but I'm not sure. I made these cards over a year ago.

I made the green diamond shape in the one on the bottom left from more printers ornaments, and cut the scalloped circle behind the die cut with my Spellbinders dies. On these cards, I probably used the dies in my Sizzix Big Kick, since I didn't have my Grand Caliber yet.

I don't remember the details on the card in the bottom right, but I do know that is an Anna Griffin Frame around the die cut.

I have such an obsession with the old Anna Griffin things that I spent a ton of money trying to get as many of her discontinued stamps, stencils, punches, books and paper as I could. Some things I wanted very badly but never got. Her stamps were some of the most elegant of any stamps I've ever seen.

No comments: