Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Easel Cards



This card used a Spellbinders Grand Caliber die, pearl paper by Core'dinations, and pearls by Queen & Co.
I think the frame is from The Graphics Fairy if it wasn't, and anyone recognizes it as being from somewhere else, please leave a comment below, and I will add a link. I added the saying with Photoshop. I found the frame, and it wasn't the Graphics Fairy, but her site is wonderful, so visit it anyway! The frame is from Jinifur, and she has some really beautiful things .



This card also uses the pearl paper by Core'dinations, purple paper, and gold mirror card. The gold outline stickers were some I bought years ago at a dollar store, and the pearls are Queen and Company. I used my Pazzles Inspiration and the pen tool to do the saying with Jellyroll pens.



This card is made with the Grand Caliber by Spellbinders. The green paper came from a metallic stack I bought several years ago, but I don't remember the company name. The pearls are from Queen & Co. and the saying was done with Jellyroll pens in my Pazzles Inspiration. I made the graphic in the middle.

No comments: