Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

JustRite Lace and Iris Card


I was really excited when I saw that JustRite had made these lace stamps, and I couldn't wait to get them. I used those and one of my older JustRite sets on this card.

Everything was stamped onto Core'dinations Ivory Pearl CS using VersaMark, and embossed with either gold or white EP, and cut and embossed with Spellbinders dies. The banner and star shape are JustRite Custom dies which match the stamps.

To add contrast to the layers, I used my sponge daubers and a Brilliance pink shade to color just the outside of all the shapes except the star shape. The star is completely covered with the pink ink, then I outlined everything with a gold pen.

The iris is colored with Copics, and the peachy pink shade is closer in color to the paper in real life. All that was needed to enhance the lace were a few pink and gold pearls.

I like making cards which would work for more than one occasion, and thought this card would work for birthdays, anniversaries, or even weddings.

These stamps were also designed for JustRite by the very talented Amy Tedder.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I think you already know that I like PINK...smile...really like lace, and iris is my second favorite flower, so You know I really like this card! Very Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Oh! How sweet! It is always fun seeing how designers use the stamps and dies. Love the layered lace! The iris looks perfect on that too. Some day I'd love to travel to Maine and visit your shop. Meeting you and seeing all the cards in one spot would be fun.