Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sparkly Christmas with Ribbon and Noor! Die


I made this card a few days ago. In person, it's very sparkly.

I started with the sparkly pine cone ribbon, and decided to use it on this sparkly paper from my stash. It is matted with gold mirror card.

Then I added this Noor! die, which I shaded with a metallic gold stamp pad while it was still in the die. After that, I added a sparkly gold bow I made and this sparkly Anna Griffin dimensional label which I've had for a few years.

Last, I added the pearls to the corners.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! I always enlarge you beautiful cards...so I can see all the neat details on your cards...A lot of thought goes into those cards...they are all so unique...

craftieodmae said...

another beauty!!!