Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Princess Collection Cell Phone Box

I finished the next albums in a phone box. This is addicting, but I'm running out of boxes! This is the last one I saved the inserts for, so on the next one, I'm going to have to make my own inserts.

This was a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 box. It had a slip cover, but it was such a tight fit that I wouldn't be able to decorate the box if I used the slip cover.

I could only get the 8x8 pad and some of the stickers and diecuts for this one. It is the G45 Princess Collection.

Some of the inserts in this box weren't good for album making, so I saved what could be used, and cut away the rest.

Hopefully these albums will give you ideas for using your own boxes!


This is the box.


The box has a wrap around front and sides with a tab that tucks into the box bottom. In the big compartment, is a shallow box with a flap on it.


Under the shallow box is a plastic tray that held the phone, so I made an album for that. (Sorry, I put it in upside down when I took the photo)


This shows the shallow box with the flap. I put mats in each side of the flap for journaling or photos. Next to it is the accordion album that sat in the plastic tray, and the paper I put under it in the try.


This shows the sewn binding album I put into the shallow box, the accordion album, and the big box.


Underneath the phone tray was a small covered box, and originally it had inserts for USB plugs and things. Since those weren't really usable for the albums, I cut those out and taped the little covered box back into the top. There is an album below the box, and one inside the box.


The two albums below are the ones that were inside the box and below it. I don't really like the one on the bottom left. I was trying to use a chipbpard die cut for decoration, but it would have looked better with fancy paper, so I will probably change it.

No comments: