Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Bird Song Albums in a Cell Phone Box

I finished another set of albums in a cell phone box. This box was set up much differently from the last one. I'm glad I kept all the inserts that were in this box. At first I wasn't sure how to use them, but then I figured out how to use them as secret compartments for the mini albums.

This set uses the G45 Bird Song Collection.

To see all the cell phone boxes, and get ideas for using other types of cell phone boxes, click on the label below this post.


This is the box closed. The box was a very old HTC HD2 box.


This is the box opened. It has a tray that originally held the cellphone. I decided to decorate the tray, then put a little mini album in the hole that held the phone.


This is the mini album that I made to go into the hole, and the paper I used under the album.


It isn't obvious that the tray can be removed easily, so this is the secret compartment. Under the hole for the phone, on the left, there was a box that had a lot of room left to make another mini album, so I put one inside there. Then there was still plenty of room in the box itself for another album.


These are the two mini albums. The small one was in the box that was under the tray, and the one on the right was in the big box.


The first album is an accordion album, the second one is a sewn binding album, and the third one, has pages that flip alternately in both directions. These are basically the same types of albums I put in the first box I decorated.

I hope these will inspire you to decorate your own boxes!

No comments: