Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Air Dry Clay and Wilton Molds Shell Card


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and hope you have the best year ever!

I haven't posted much this month because it's been very busy, both helping my mother out, ice storms, snow storms, power outages, and a trip to New York to see the kids and grandchildren.

I made this card earlier in the month using Wilton Silicone molds made for cakes with my Martha Stewart air dry clay.

The card base is ivory CS, with some golden colored, textured, handmade paper which resembles sand, but has a sheen to it. The shells were shaded with gold ink, and a label was made using the same paper, and some cream colored handmade paper which was stamped with the same gold ink, using a sentiment from JustRite.

4 comments:

Myrna said...

This is really lovely. Love the blues and the idea of using the Wilton for other than cakes etc..
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such neat comments. I do a lot of looking but not much commenting these days, sorry.
Your cabinet make over with all that gorgeous floral and bird (at least I think they are birds) is really lovely.
Myrna
Myrna

Myrna said...

Whoops, Kathi, I went back and this time when I clicked on the pic it became much clearer for some reason and I saw they were flowers as well and not birds.
Myrna

JD/ Jill said...

Very nice, Kathi...and your sentment goes so nicely with your card. So good to see you back posting your lovely projects again...Hope you had a great Christmas and I hope you have a blessed New Year!

Marisa Job said...

Such a beautiful card!!