Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Special Friend and Lace Card


I'm still busy, but thank you to all my friends who visited and left comments. I'll be back to see you by next month.

I had this really pretty pink Mulberry paper from PSX, still sealed in it's plastic bag from years ago, and decided I wanted to use it on a card. I knew I wanted the card to be 5x7, so I ran a sheet of 4.5 x 6.5 white CS through the Xyron and applied the mulberry paper to that. The matte is white CS colored with Gold ink from a stamp pad, and both were mounted onto a white 5x7 card, and everything was outlined by running the edges over the stamp pad.

My favorite lace was applied before I mounted the paper onto the card, and I chose a very old Anna Griffin label from my stash for the sentiment. The label already had the bow, and I think the pink backing was also attached. (I made the card two months ago, so it's hard to remember). The label layers were also outlined in gold. The foliage was punched with either my McGill punch, or the Martha Stewart branch punch, and the roses are also from my stash.

Last, I added gold half pearls and pink rhinestones.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

First thing that I noticed was the PINK! I like the mulberry background. I have a whole pack of that paper, and I keep forgetting about it. At this point not even sure why I bought it. Like the added lace on your card...very pretty!

Marie-Louise said...

This is soooo pretty Kathi.