Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Filigree Noel Card JRC_085


Yesterday I got my first Amazing Paper Grace Kit, by Becca Feeken. I love these filigree corner dies from Spellbinders and JustRite that I got with it, and had to make a card with them.

I am entering this card into JustRite Friday Challenge #085 - Happy Holidays.

All the white paper is Core'dinations Pearl, the blue paper is a pearlized blue from my stash, and the rhinestones and snowflakes are also from my stash. As in the previous card I posted, the snowflakes and rhinestones are much lighter in person than in the photographs.

The center medallion is from JustRite's Noel Christmas Ornaments, and cut with JustRite's custom Nested Medallion Labels Dies. I did the stamping with VersaMark, and embossed it with gold.

The die cuts are layered and mounted dimensionally, and I traced around the blue one with a gold pen.


5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Kathi, this is so pretty! Those corners are so delicate, and make your card pop! I have one of Becca's kit's on my wish list...They all seem so neat!

Myrna said...

Kathi
Stunning card.
Myrna

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the corner die too!!

craftieodmae said...

another fantastic card, love the dies you used!

Unknown said...

This is really gorgeous. I love your colors and that die. I really need to join Becca's kit club.